Rabu, 26 Juni 2013


One Directions Profile:
Boy band From London 2010
Members: Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne
Albums: Take Me Home, Up All Night, Wishing on a Star, Live While We're Young

Personal Info Of One Directions :

1. Liam Payne
Date of Birth: August 29, 1993
Hometown: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK
Audition Song: ‘Cry Me A River’

2. Louis Tomlinson
Date of Birth: December 24, 1991
Hometown: Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK.
Audition Song:  ’Hey There Delilah’

3. Zayn Malik
Date of Birth: January 12, 1993
Hometown: West Lane Baildon, Bradford, UK
Audition Song: ‘Le Me Love You’

4.Niall Horan
Date of Birth: September 13, 1993
Hometown: Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland
Audition Song: ‘So Sick’

5. Harry Styles
Date of Birth: February 01, 1994
Hometown: Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, UK
Audition Song: ‘Isn’t She Lovely’

One Direction Popular Song : "what makes you beautiful"

Lyrics : What Makes You Beautiful

You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

[Chorus]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
That what makes you beautiful

So c-come on
You got it wrong
To prove I'm right I put it in a song
I don't know why
You're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eyes

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

[Chorus]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful

[Bridge]
Nana Nana Nana Nana
Nana Nana Nana Nana
Nana Nana Nana Nana

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful

[Chorus]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful



Video From youtube.com

Source   : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO3ROT-A4E
Website : http://www.onedirectionmusic.com

0 comments:

Poskan Komentar

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Site Info

Total Kunjungan Ke Blog Ini