Follow The step "How To install Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1 Into Flash drive"
( Cara Install Program Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1 di Flash Disc ) :
1. Download android-x86-4.2-20121225.iso
2. Download Linux Live Usb Creator and install.
Open LiLi USB Creator and follow the steps below:
Step 1 : Choose Your Key - Select your flash drive.
Step 2 : Choose A Source - Click on ISO / IMG / ZIP and pick android-x86-4.2-20121225 iso.
LiLi will use Android x86 4.0 RC2 install parameters to create.
Step 3 : Persistence - Just leave it default.
Step 4 : Options - You may check or uncheck the boxes according to your preferences.
These will not affect jb-x86 installation.
Step 5 : Create - Click on the lightning icon to start the installation.
Once the installation is done, restart your computer.
Before loading BIOS, choose your flash drive to boot first. Usually by pressing ESC or F10 key,
you may have to refer your computer's manual guide.
Install Android Jelly Bean:
Select Live CD - Run Android-x86 without installation to try jb-x86 before your install it. Select Installation - Install Android-x86 to harddisk if you wish to install.
For those who choose to install jb-x86 iso:
- Partitioning page appears, you may choose an existing partition or create a partition to install jb-x86.
- You can also install jb-x86 on USB flash drive.
- On file system page, choose do not format to avoid the partition from formatting.
- Otherwise, choose a file system type to format.
- Select Yes to install boot loader GRUB in order to be able to boot jb-x86.
- After installation is completed, Hit Reboot.
- Done. Android-x86 4.2.1 Jelly Bean is up and running.